Please read the following Privacy Statement to understand how your personal data will be processed. This Privacy Statement may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
AT&T Services, Inc., having its registered office at One AT&T Plaza, South Akard Street 208, TX 75202 Dallas, USA and AT&T Global Network Services Belgium Luxembourg BVBA/SPRL, having its registered office at Medialaan 36 1800, Vilvoorde, Belgium will act as data controllers of your personal data in the context of your use of the Public Affairs Website in accordance with this Privacy Statement. AT&T Global Network Services Belgium Luxembourg BVBA, having its registered office at Medialaan 36, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium and registered with the Belgian Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number 0466.097.866 will act as data controller of your personal data in the context of the sending to you of the Communications Tools in accordance with this Privacy Statement. The above controllers will hereinafter be referred to as “AT&T”, “we”, “our” and “us”.
The information we process
We may process different types of personal data and other information based on your use of the Public Affairs Website and/or in order to send you the Communication Tools including:
– contact information that allows us to communicate with you – including without limitation your name, title, affiliation, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
– equipment, performance, AT&T website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of the Public Affairs Website;
– your electronic identification data (including without limitation IP addresses and cookies stored on your equipment);
– your political opinions and views, to the extent you provide these by using the Public Affairs Website;
Information not covered by this Privacy Statement
Information that you provide to non-AT&T companies is not covered by this Privacy Statement. For example:
– if you use public fora — such as social networking services, Internet bulletin boards, chat rooms, or blogs on the Public Affairs Website or non-AT&T websites, you should be aware that any personal data you disclose publicly can be read, collected or used by others. Once you choose to reveal personal data on such a site, the information is publicly available and AT&T cannot prevent distribution and use of that information by other parties.
We use up-to-date data storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information
You have the right to access, rectify or have deleted your personal data processed by us. To exercise those rights, please contact [email protected].
If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Statement please contact us at [email protected].