AT&T has a significant presence across the region, with people located in the UK, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, amongst others.
AT&T offers enhanced enterprise services and solutions to multinational companies to help keep them connected across the globe.
IN THE COMMUNITY:
We are proud to invest in communities in which we live and work. Here are some examples:
- TÉLÉCOMS SANS FRONTIÈRES: Télécoms Sans Frontières (TSF), a leading emergency telecommunications organization, aims to be on the scene of a disaster — anywhere in the world — within 24 hours. With its headquarters in Europe and its international bases in Bangkok and Nicaragua, TSF provides victims, other relief organizations and first responders with the ability to communicate. In 2015, TSF responded to emergencies from Chile to Nepal, helping connect first responders, victims and other relief organizations. In the Balkins, TSF opened two telecom centers at the heart of the migrant route to help those fleeing instabilities in their home countries. To help ensure children in refugee camps have access to educational tools, they have set up Learning centers in Syria, Turkey, and Iraq. Since 2003, AT&T and the AT&T Foundation contributed $1.2 million to TSF.
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT: Every student deserves the tools to reach their full potential. Through its community initiatives, AT&T has a long history of investing in projects that create learning opportunities. In Europe and Latin America, we’ve been working with Junior Achievement Worldwide to assist with mentor recruitment, student work-experience placements, program quality monitoring and further development of the implementation strategy. In Europe, students working with AT&T employees have the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial program and learn set up their own enterprise or an employability program that sets out the skills and knowledge young people need to succeed. In Mexico and Brazil, students gained work experience through mentoring with volunteers.
- THE PRINCE OF WALES FOUNDATION & THE PRINCE’S TRUST: For 10 years, AT&T has supported The Prince of Wales Foundation and The Prince’s Trust – an organization that provides funding and helps disadvantaged young people to get their lives on track. Since 2005, AT&T has contributed more than $575,000 to The Prince of Wales Foundation and The Prince’s Trust, which has gone to support more than 200 young people. We are also a member of the Technology Leadership Group, a networking forum for business leaders across the sector who want to make a difference to young people in the UK. An AT&T team of cyclists also took to the road and raised more than £3,500 in the Palace-to-Palace 45-mile cycle challenge.
- AT&T and Vodafone Business Team Up to Drive Internet of Things (IoT) Connectivity in the Automotive Industry
- Real Madrid Foundation and AT&T ratify support for social sports and educational projects for the third straight season
- Bravo TSF – celebrating their 20th anniversary providing telecoms aid to crisis hit parts of the world
- Supporting Education in France
- Securing the Future of the EU Digital Single Market
- Fostering Aspirations of the Next Generation
- AT&T and the Convergence of Policy Issues in the Internet of Things
- What does diversity and inclusion mean to you?
- AT&T Helps Aspiring Young People Skill-Up for Career Opportunities in the Digital Age
- Telecom, media & the speed of change